Welcome to the thoughts of a Dwarf. This intrepid site is designed primarily to allow a place where I can store all of my writings, be it stories or poems or illogical philosophical rants. I hope to be able to provide interesting reading material for my friends and the random stranger who somehow gets sucked off course and finds this sight. Feel free to comment or even request stories. The more inspiration that I have, the more I can explore the limits of imagination and using literary works to rest for a moment from the tedious demands of reality.

In the beginning, I will be uploading many of my already written works. Though most of them are written for the gaming website Achaea.com, which is a text based MUD that I have been playing since 1998. My current main character in Achaea is the Dwarven Paladin known as Goryllin. His viewpoint is used in many of my current stories, as I draw upon his life and his world to create the science fantasty realities in which my story characters dwell.

Achaea is a medieval setting fantasy world, filled with Dwarves, Humans, Trolls, and many more fantastical races and professions. It is a living and breathing world in that every player has a chance to change the world and its direction. It is a player driven roleplay enhanced realm where combat, life, death and yes even taxes are all a part of the experience. We wouldn't mind having you drop by for a visit and pint of ale, if you do visit please send Goryllin a message and he will be glad to help you.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To an angel

I do not know what to say now.

I am falling too far, way too fast. I am becoming addicted to your smile, to the sparkle in your eyes. I shiver at your touch, feel it in my dreams. Every time I open my eyes, I wish I was looking into yours. My heart beats faster just hearing your voice, every day seems to make the craving deeper.

Right now I have no idea how to separate reality from fantasy, the taste of your lips destroys all reasoning. No logic resides here, as I realize that I cherish even your shyest of giggles.

If there is actually nothing here, I need to know now. I need to find a way to stop myself from sinking even deeper into this hole. I didn't meant to venture here, but now I have lost all control.

How can I tell what to do, how do I know what to say. You tell me that you cherish my embrace and want to spend every waking moment with me, but then you spend the entire day in the arms of someone else.

I never expected this impact, I never thought this would happen. I have guarded myself so closely, only letting the exterior show. And yet now I am here, and you are there. And I stand at the doorway and knock. How do we sort this, where do we go from here. Is there truth in the madness, is there something special in the fire. Or were you only seeking release and never meant to stay.

The world is on fire with my emotions, and I can not find the extinguisher. I am open and defenseless, this is not my way.

I want to be confident again, to know where I stand. I want to feel that there is a plan, a reason for these feelings.

6 comments:

  1. You have a way with words, but you already know this mr. Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this site, quite by accident. I read the top 2 poems and wow...i cried actually. They are very moving and very emotional...although painful. As a simple bypasser...does the girl know how you feel, as in, have you told her? I only ask because given your emotional outpour I cant imagine the lucky girl would not return your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my attempt to show her how I feel. She knows. But things remain 'complicated'. What is there to do now, what could be more proof? These are questions I do not have the answer to at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, so then I take it that you have talked to her and told her how you feel. I mean I know you said this was your attempt to show her, but do you know for sure she would know its about her or even read this?
      I ask (and im sorry if im getting personal) but I ask because I assumed the love of my life knew and she didnt....I let her walk away under that assumption and found out later she was as in love with me as I with her.

      Delete
  4. I am lucky to have someone write such things about me. These are breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just call her and pour it all out You'ss be surprised.

    ReplyDelete